Actum, founded in 2003, has grown into a VCA-P and EN1090 certified SME with more than 200 employees.
As a technically oriented company, we are the reference in the field of electromechanical maintenance, modernization of industrial machinery and the placement and design of metal constructions.
We are a family business with the right mindset and know-how to continue growing. We work on location, with bases in Poperinge & Wetteren.
Region East Flanders
Statute Blue collar
Work regime Day
Experience Limited experience
contract type Indefinitely, Independent
Required Studies A2
Driver's License B
As a maintenance technician you are problem solver no. 1!
- You are responsible for the proper operation of the electromechanical part of the production machines + preventive and curative maintenance
- You will carry out tasks in accordance with the instructions of the maintenance manager and the technical regulations.
- You will always take the safety rules into account.
- You have a technical degree (or equivalent through experience)
- You have a passion for technique
- You are strong in organization
- Preferably you can weld correctly
- You have a sense of finishing, order and cleanliness
- You are punctual and pay attention to safety and the environment
- Working within a growing & family business
- A challenging job with a healthy dose of responsibility
- Be part of a nice group where safety, team spirit & respect are key
- SME in strong growth: being able to leave your mark on the story
- 26 days of leave to choose from
- Opportunities to grow, both horizontally and vertically
- Attractive remuneration with a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, attention in function of gratitude, nice coffee,...