Actum, founded in 2003, has grown into a VCA-P and EN1090 certified SME with more than 200 employees.
As a technically oriented company, we are the reference in the field of electromechanical maintenance, modernization of industrial machinery and the placement and design of metal constructions.
We are a family business with the right mindset and know-how to continue growing. We work on location, with bases in Poperinge & Wetteren.
- A passion for metal assemblies.
- You will independently perform fine mechanical assemblies, based on technical drawings.
- Basic electrical assemblies are also part of your duties.
- You are also responsible for the mechanical and electrical testing of the material.
- Higher secondary technical diploma (=A2), direction mechanics - electromechanics.
- Understanding in reading technical drawings and a sense of fine work.
- Working autonomously & also team player.
- 10 years of experience in fine mechanical assembly work.
- Working within a growing & family business
- A challenging job with a healthy dose of responsibility
- Be part of a nice group where safety, team spirit & respect are key
- SME in strong growth: being able to leave your mark on the story
- 26 days of leave to choose from
- Opportunities to grow, both horizontally and vertically
- Attractive remuneration with a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, attention in function of gratitude, nice coffee,...