Actum, founded in 2003, has grown into a VCA-P and EN1090 certified SME with more than 200 employees.
As a technically oriented company, we are the reference in the field of electromechanical maintenance, modernization of industrial machinery and the placement and design of metal constructions.
We are a family business with the right mindset and know-how to continue growing. We work on location, with bases in Poperinge & Wetteren.
Region East Flanders
Statute White collar
Experience Limited experience
contract type Indefinitely
Required Studies Master
Driver's License B
As a project engineer you have a determining role within the engineering team
- You are responsible for the measurement and initiation of designs (Autodesk Inventor) of the metal constructions to size.
- In the 2D and 3D drawing you will be supported by a technical draughtsman
- Furthermore, you manage the project from A to Z (estimating working hours, materials, workmen, quality control, permits, ...)
- You take care of the communication with the client, the workshop and the assembly teams correctly
- You will report directly to the project manager
- Finally, you are responsible for the technical solution and respecting both timing and cost budget
- You hold a technical degree (master electromechanics)
- You are strong in organization
- You have a good knowledge of materials and tools from the metal & industry sector
- You have a sense of finishing, order and cleanliness
- You are punctual and pay attention to safety
- Working within a growing & family business
- A challenging job with a healthy dose of responsibility
- Be part of a nice group where safety, team spirit & respect are key
- SME in strong growth: being able to leave your mark on the story
- 26 days of leave to choose from
- Opportunities to grow, both horizontally and vertically
- Attractive remuneration with a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, attention in function of gratitude, nice coffee, candy basket, ...