Actum, founded in 2003, has grown into a VCA-P and EN1090 certified SME with more than 200 employees.
As a technically oriented company, we are the reference in the field of electromechanical maintenance, modernization of industrial machinery and the placement and design of metal constructions.
We are a family business with the right mindset and know-how to continue growing. We work on location, with bases in Poperinge & Wetteren.
As a semi-automatic welder you will be responsible for the placement of customised metal structures (support and safety structures, staircases, platforms, production lines, etc.).
- You will set up these constructions in team based on a plan and guidance of the foreman and project management
- You think proactively with the foreman and project supervisor / manager to bring the project to a successful conclusion
- You will be working on various projects in East Flanders where you can fully deploy your skills as a semi-automatic welder
- You have a technical degree or equivalent through experience
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have a passion for technology
- You have a sense of order and tidiness
- You are punctual and pay attention to safety and the environment
- Working within a growing & family business
- A challenging job with a healthy dose of responsibility
- Be part of a nice group where safety, team spirit & respect are key
- SME in strong growth: being able to leave your mark on the story
- 26 days of leave to choose from
- Opportunities to grow, both horizontally and vertically
- Attractive remuneration with a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, attention in function of gratitude, nice coffee,...